Where Do I Get School Information If The DOE Has Moved?

Asked AnsweredI heard recently that the Department of Education has moved out of their regular building. If I need to get information for the start of the school year where do I go?

No official word has come down from the Department of Education. However, you can generally contact your child’s school for any information that is needed. If they do not have it on hand, they can contact the Central Office and make the request for you. If the situation requires intervention from Central Office staff, there is still a skeleton crew that is located behind the main building for the Department of Education that can either handle the request or forward it on.

Source: K. Depew, News Director